Whenever bride Raneka and groom Michael are together, you can see the love radiating between them. It’s no wonder how they survived a long-distance relationship during college while he studied at the University of Maryland and she at Pennsylvania State University. Their long drives and time spent apart seem well worth it considering they recently got married at Martin’s Crosswinds in Greenbelt, Maryland. Tommy Gatz Entertainment provided the event lighting, DJ music, professional photography and cinematography, as well as the wedding coordination and planning. Prior to the wedding, we had the honor of capturing their engagement photos and they turned out incredible so we weren’t surprised that their wedding day was also gorgeous. The families were already acting as though they had known each other for a lifetime and laughter was heard throughout the entire evening. Unique moments included the newlywed shoe game, which tested their relationship knowledge, and a special dance put on by Michael and the groomsmen. We hope to keep in touch with Michael and Raneka and are excited to see what their future holds!
- Alyse & Eric’s Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore Maryland
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
- Kari & Jose’s Wedding at Morningside Inn in Frederick, Maryland Cinematic Wedding Trailer
- Annie & Casey’s Wedding at Chateau Bu-De Winery & Vineyard in Chesapeake City, Maryland
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401