Heather and Scott’s engagement shoot began as a family portrait session with their beautiful daughter at Centennial Park in Columbia Maryland. From there the couple took a nice stroll through the park stopping to take in the natural beauty that surrounded them. Crossing bridges over natural streams, walking down tree laden paths, strolling through lush fields, and finally ending their journey at pond as the sun was setting. Their engagement shoot could represent the journey that they are about to embark on, a journey filled with natural beauty and wonder, and one that will last the rest of their lives. We cannot wait to celebrate the beginning of their journey at their wedding.
- Viona and Kevin’s Wedding – The Grand Lodge of Maryland, Cockeysville Maryland
- Alyse & Eric’s Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore Maryland
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
- Kari & Jose’s Wedding at Morningside Inn in Frederick, Maryland Cinematic Wedding Trailer
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401