Bride Grace and groom Michael recently said “I Do” during a wedding ceremony at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, which was followed by a reception at The Fleet Reserve Club in Downtown Annapolis, Maryland. Both the starry ceiling at the church and the waterfront views at the club were absolutely beautiful. The couple each had adult children from previous marriages. The five children represented the bridal party for the couple and their introduction song was the theme song from “The Brady Bunch!” Tommy Gatz Entertainment provided the professional photography, DJ services, and event planning and coordination. We wish Grace and Michael lots of love and happiness for their future journey together.
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Personal Video Testimonial about Tommy Gatz Entertainment and DJ Tommy Gatz from Intern John, star of the Kane show on Hot 99.5, Z104.3, 93.9FLZ, Radio Now 98.9 and iHeart Radio
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
- Kari & Jose’s Wedding at Morningside Inn in Frederick, Maryland Cinematic Wedding Trailer
- Annie & Casey’s Wedding at Chateau Bu-De Winery & Vineyard in Chesapeake City, Maryland
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401