Bride Grace and groom Michael recently said “I Do” during a wedding ceremony at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, which was followed by a reception at The Fleet Reserve Club in Downtown Annapolis, Maryland. Both the starry ceiling at the church and the waterfront views at the club were absolutely beautiful. The couple each had adult children from previous marriages. The five children represented the bridal party for the couple and their introduction song was the theme song from “The Brady Bunch!” Tommy Gatz Entertainment provided the professional photography, DJ services, and event planning and coordination. We wish Grace and Michael lots of love and happiness for their future journey together.
- Melanie and Rob’s Wedding – Hemlock Farms in Edgewater, Maryland
- Viona and Kevin’s Wedding – The Grand Lodge of Maryland, Cockeysville Maryland
- Alyse & Eric’s Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore Maryland
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401