Brittany and Daniel returned to where their relationship first began, Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland. The couple started at their session outside of the building in which they met and then walked around campus taking photos of places that brought back some memories of their time together at Salisbury University. As one of the buildings suggested Learn, Live, Lead is perfect advice for a couple about to be married. Learn from each other and the talents your partner possess; Live your lives full of love and happiness; Lead and be role models and examples for all who share in your lives. The setting sun and natural beauty of the campus was a perfect ending for their engagement session. We look forward to celebrating with the couple as they become husband and wife.
- Melanie and Rob’s Wedding – Hemlock Farms in Edgewater, Maryland
- Viona and Kevin’s Wedding – The Grand Lodge of Maryland, Cockeysville Maryland
- Alyse & Eric’s Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore Maryland
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401