Nautical-themed weddings in Annapolis are always an excellent idea and make for incredible photo opportunities. The wedding of Amanda and Tyler at Annapolis Maritime Museum in Maryland was no exception! The bride and groom were such a beautiful, easy-going couple and an absolute pleasure to work with! Tommy Gatz Entertainment was thrilled to provide the DJ music, ceremony set-up and music, event coordination, lighting, and professional photography for their special day. We wish Amanda and Tyler a lifetime full of happiness!
- Alyse & Eric’s Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore Maryland
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
- Kari & Jose’s Wedding at Morningside Inn in Frederick, Maryland Cinematic Wedding Trailer
- Annie & Casey’s Wedding at Chateau Bu-De Winery & Vineyard in Chesapeake City, Maryland
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401