The students and staff of South river High School conduct a multi-cultural fair in the Spring where classes assemble in the gymnasium and are treated to a variety of different performances from a number of different cultures. After the performances, students then go the gym floor and view exhibits and displays from different areas of the world and can participate in some activities. These activities may include writing in a different language; learning a dance that is native to another part of the world; examining art from another country; or tasting foods from another region of the world. How great is it to experience a new culture without having ever to leave your own backyard.
- Alyse & Eric’s Wedding at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore Maryland
- Lisa & Robert’s Wedding at Eagle’s Nest Country Club, Phoenix Maryland
- Urania & Aristidis’ Wedding Photo Shoot at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C.
- Kari & Jose’s Wedding at Morningside Inn in Frederick, Maryland Cinematic Wedding Trailer
- Annie & Casey’s Wedding at Chateau Bu-De Winery & Vineyard in Chesapeake City, Maryland
Contact Us Today
Full Service Wedding & Event Planning Production Company Serving Maryland, Washington DC & Virginia
STUDIO AND SHOWROOM
*by appointment only
Location: 2012 Renard Court Annapolis, MD 21401